As a make-up artist, the number one request I receive – I’m talking 95% of the time – is a smoky eye. Truth is, it’s one of the simplest things you can do for your eyes and since you’re trying to look smoky, you can do it quick and not worry about precision.
What will you need?
– A dark and light brown eyeshadow.
– A white/cream eyeshadow.
– Black eyeliner (I prefer liquid).
Brushes aren’t necessary, but any blending brush would be helpful.
The Easy Directions:
1. Highlight your inner corner and brow bone with the light colour.
2. Blend lighter brown eyeshadow in from the outer corner of your eye.
3. Bring the same colour underneath your eye softly.
4. BLEND your harsh edges (aka smoke it out).
5. Work darker colour into your natural crease.
6. Bring that colour underneath your eye softly.
7. Line your eyes with a small wing. It’ll increase the depth of the smoke.
8. Highlight and blend back in.
Simple. Five minute smoky eye. Looks gorgeous on everyone. Obviously, the video above will assist you and also features music by the Audiovisuals. Must watch (in HD)!