For the seventh consecutive season, LG Electronics (LG) are taking the reigns as the Official Garment Care Supplier of one of the most prestigious fashion events of the year and, as their official London Fashion Week blogger, we’re looking for a talented fashionista to be a part of the action!
LG will provide expert support at this season’s London Fashion Week (12th – 16th September), with a dedicated ‘Steam Team’ helping backstage. For one passionate fashion student, LG and I are excited to offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a part of the LG Steam Team! Working alongside an industry expert in garment care, the lucky winner will experience the fast-paced fashion environment backstage at London Fashion Week with the opportunity to increase their knowledge in fashion and fabric care.
LG’s latest home appliance range includes leading innovations in washing, such as the introduction of 6 Motion Direct Drive technology that uses a combination of drum motions to deliver an amazing wash performance coupled with optimum fabric care. With such a range of fabrics used in today’s fashions, LG’s 6 Motion Direct Drive Technology ensures that everything from jeans to delicates come out looking and feeling their absolute best, as well as thoroughly cleaned. So you can take the trends off the catwalk and into your everyday wardrobe, safe in the knowledge that your clothes will look good for seasons to come.
Simply tweet @LGUK using the hashtag #LGSteamTeam and tell us which catwalk show you are most looking forward to this season to be in with the chance of winning!
For more information on LG please visit: www.lg.com/uk/appliances
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all fashion students who are residents in the UK, over 18 years of age, excluding employees and family of LG UK and its affiliates. In order to redeem the prize winners must provide photo ID as proof of student status and age.
2. To enter Tweets must include both @LGUK and #LGSteamTeam as well as which catwalk show you are most looking forward to seeing.
3. Entry deadline is Monday 8th September 2014, where one winner will be chosen at random for a place on the LG Steam Team. The prize will include up to £20 travel expenses.
4. The prize must be taken on Friday 12th September 2014 for a total of 5 hours.
5. The prize does not include access to the shows themselves.
6. Prizes have no cash alternative and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
7. In the event the prize is not claimed within 24hrs of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
8. The winner(s) will be notified in person by Lela London
9. PROMOTER: LG-One