Earlier this month, I travelled to the heart of the Cotswolds to take part in an exploration of the private community of lakeside second-homes and rental homes with a few blogging beauties and left with an unexpected appreciation of all things Lower Mill.
But you’ll see that very clearly in the photography and video, below…
As a blogger, it is incredibly rare to get face time with your readers. It is one of the reasons I finally started vlogging and when I started seeing these ’20/30/40/50 Facts About Me’ videos pop up around Youtube, it really got me in the mood to get to know you all a little better.
I hope you enjoy my quasi-overshare and drop me a few fun facts about yourself in the comments!
Want an exclusive look at the LG G4 before it is even released? You’ve come to the right place.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on LG’s latest flagship smartphone before it’s official launch and, well, I may have found my soulmate. I have filmed a full review of the LG G4 for you all, so please click below to enjoy!
LG G4: Fast facts
– 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum display and Snapdragon 808 processor
– Your choice of leather or ceramic back cover (fully removable)
– An OMG-worthy 16-megapixel rear camera with F1.8 aperture (with laser Auto Focus)
– An 8-megapixel front-facing camera with Gesture Shot and fast preview, to boot
– Slightly curved design
– A hardcore 3000mAh removable battery and memory card (micro SD) slot
What is the LG G4 release date?
In the UK, it is marked for May 28th,2015 with a global release date of early June 2015. I will update this post as international retailers go on sale: