- Rub SkinMedica’s Redness Relief CalmPlex in every area except your natural ‘blush’ area.
- Use Priori‘s CoffeeBerry Brightening Facial Complex for a wake-up call infused with soothing and moisturising botanicals and antioxidants. It smells like the most sumptuous, creamy vanilla and gets rid of any and all pigmentation.
- Swipe Susan Posnick‘s ColorFlo Shimmer all over your face. Designed as a highlighter, it actually works brilliantly as a light-as-air mineral powder for European skintones. The soft shimmer also reflects light brilliantly, giving you a flawless complexion. (See: un-retouched photo above!)
- Use Susan Posnick‘s Gold ColorEyeDefine pencil to line your upper lash line and inner corners. On the other end of the pencil, use the blendable mineral eye shadow over your liner for staying power. This isn’t about blending shadows, it is all about brightening the eye area.
- Use RevitaLash‘s Mascara in Raven. It is flawlessly clump-free and perfect for creating defined, long eyelashes that look completely natural.
- Illamasqua‘s Lipstick. Look at the colour of your cheeks and choose a similar, creamy colour to dab on the lips and then rub in with your finger. This will create a soft stain without the drying feel that lipstains often cause.
Today, I have been walking around in a cloud of orange blossom, jasmine and coconut. Why? Red or Dead have just released a fragrance – after teaming up with Fragrance & Beauty Creations Limited – that lightly coats you in the freshest hints of those luscious smells. The name of the fashion and lifestyle brand’s first fragrance is “Release Me” – a reflection of the beautiful brushed silver birdcage packaging and Red or Dead’s fun and free magnetism. Other fragrance notes include rose, plum, tuberose and cedarwood. Launching on September 1st, Release Me is available in a 50ml and 100ml eau de toilette, priced at £25 and £35.
Casting: Major network TV Show. A spin-off show from a very successful fashion design show. This show will also be airing on the same network in November. We need female models for on and off the catwalk. This is not a reality show and the models will be models only on the show–there will be no reality storyline associated with the models.
Please email online portfolios or images first to:
Attn: Show Casting
Shoot dates: Aug 11 – Sept 2. Rate: $250 Inc. per day. 50 models/ days needed.
CASTING: Friday, July 29th, from 11:00am – 5:00pm.
*We need a diverse range of girls, must be runway girls, min height 5ft 9”.
Confirmations will be emailed to you privately, not posted.
Dakota better watch out. Little sister, Elle Fanning, is blazing both the fashion and film trails in a similar respect. Now that she has Love Magazine‘s attention for their 6th issue – beautifully photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott with styling by Arianne Philips – her star seems to shine brighter and brighter.
It’s happening. For her first ‘appearance’ post-pregnancy, Mariah took the midnight-to-2am slot on HSN to sell everything from jewelry with charms, to perfumes, to stretch hoodies, to strappy shoes. It was hilarious, wonderful and peculiarly endearing. Watch below or forever regret it.