Yesterday, Leighton Meester partied on across to pond to launch the Vera Wang‘s new fragrance – Lovestruck – in Harrods. Obviously, she wore Vera Wang for the occassion. Her Pre-Fall 2011 leather pants were the perfect addition to a rose-coloured, pleated blouse from Vera’s Fall/Winter 2001 collection. To compliment the outfit, she wore Brian Atwood‘s “Rina” sandals and Dannijo jewels. You see the ball leaving the park?
Almost every attendee of last night’s MTV Movie Awards looked spectacular. “Spiderman” actress Emma Stone was my top rated, giving the first red carpet look from Bottega Veneta‘s Fall/Winter 2011 collection. She paired her lace-overlayed, citrus dress with with orange, satin Casadei pumps and a Bottega Veneta clutch to match.
Her new song, “Beat of My Drum“, is my musical pacemaker. In the video, she wears an asymmetrical, printed silk Suno jacket from Resort 2011, as well as ruffled bikini bottoms from their Spring/Summer 2011 offerings; it’s just…visual genius.
If I thought Beyonce had gone anywhere, this post would start with a hearty “Beyonce is Back!”. Last night, her long-awaited music video for “Run the World (Girls)” debuted with more fashion glory than a September day at Somerset House. So, what did she wear?
1. A red Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2010 dress with embroidered gold detail and thigh-high, gold-heeled Alexander McQueen Grinling Gibbons, same collection.
2. She dances – like never before – in a black Norma Kamali fringed garment with golden harness and black bustier, continuing the fringe down to some Alexander Wang heels.
3. A brief appearance by the white Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 Couture gown. The gown designed for fierceness.
4. Cue the slo-mo water and cue the dark Jean Paul Gaultier Spring/Summer 2011 Couture outfit with a tailcoat and heavy cut-outs.
5. Be still, style heart. Unaware of the car in flames behind her, Warrior Beyonce gets into an ultra mini Gareth Pugh Fall/Winter 2011 turtleneck dress and gold-mirrored Gareth Pugh ankle boots.
6. Dance break = outfit change. This time it’s a gold-embroidered Emilio Pucci Spring/Summer 2010 yellow dress paired with studded and feathered Sergio Rossi Gladiator boots.