Since my very first season at London Fashion Week Nicole Farhi has held a special spot in my heart. Season after season, I am faultlessly enchanted by the woman and her brilliant collections as soon as I step heel backstage. Spring/Summer 2013 was no exception, and there is a full-on show review to follow this photographic display of Farhi’s backstage beauties.
Instagram – top to bottom, left to right:
1. The caffeine stare that comes with the last day of London Fashion Week.
2. The one and only Christopher Bailey at Fashion Fringe.
3. Tata Naka’s ridiculously perfect pool party.
4. Lusting over the beauty look at Burberry.
5. Just discovered that you can brew your own Costa in Tesco. Technology, do werk.
6. Trying to get used to the change in weather/fashion.
7. iPad handwriting app love!
8. It has been a long week.
9. Somebody loves napping in her daddy’s sweater.
One of many freelance contracts over London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 included my role as a Backstage correspondent for Vauxhall Fashion Scout. This means I was very fortunate to have an all-access pass to the beauty and beauties before every show and get a little snap happy in between words.
Because a lot of photos were taken I am going to split all backstage photos for Fashion Scout into two parts. This one includes Melissa Diamantidi, Ones to Watch, Manuela Dack (with beautiful 3-coloured chevron nails by Pebbles Nails), and Raffaele Ascione – in that order – with all hair done by the Toni and Guy team and make-up done by The Body Shop ladies. Enjoy!