Long time no see, Best of Tumblr! Since I watched absolutely 0% of last night’s Superbowl festivities yet seem to have an Inbox filled with Superbowl-themed press releases, I figured I would do a Lela-style tribute. Shout-out to Indianapolis, the city that I love to love from afar.
So, congratulations to whoever won, and better luck next time, losing team!
Ready to shop prom dresses, my younger fashion friends? If you’re going this year, I hope you have the time of your life! Here are a selection of 10 dresses to suit every kind of prom-goer, all can be shipped worldwide, all under $100; who said cheap prom dresses have to look cheap? Check them out below.
If yours was long ago, what about prom night would you do differently? View Post
I always loved Alphabet Soup. My apparent blood brothers – Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce – look they they do, too. For Fall/Winter 2011’s D&G show, roughly 100 alphabet-inspired separates were asking us to spare a fashionable vowel. The collection carefully reflected the super style soundtrack – Madonna’s “Vogue”. It was stupendous, neon elaborance at it’s best. See the top five looks below! View Post
Jessica Simpson is making bank. Retail sales of her fashion empire – currently shoes, accessories, outerwear, bathing suits, fragrance, and watches – totalled $750 million this year. “People look at her as a style icon,” explains Vince Camuto, the main licensee for Simpson-sold merchandise.
– Jessica Simpson Sportswear and Jeanswear are expected to do from $150 million to $200 million in retail sales within the next two years.
– The Jeanswear collection can be found in 650 department store doors, including Macy’s, Dillard’s, Belk, and Bon-Ton.
– Six hundred people once lined up to see Simpson make a personal appearance at Belk.
– Simpson’s net worth is estimated at $100 million.
– The latest addition to her empire – sportswear – is inspired by Isabel Marant, Theory, and Sportmax, but with a “younger” attitude.
Homegirl is – in at least one category – outperforming even Madonna.
With no further ado, the winners of the Britain’s Next Top Model Live Competition is…
Antonia Wapshott and Erkan Ercaliskan!
Congratulations and thank you all so much for your entries. Britain’s Next Top Model Live is going to be absolutely amazing – hopefully you will all still be able to make it!