Last Year at Britains Next Top Model Live
The ultimate weekend fashion, beauty and shopping extravaganza Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live, is making its anticipated return to London’s ExCeL Centre from the 28th – 30th October. And just like last year,
I’m giving away 2 pairs of tickets!
Based on the hugely successful reality TV show hosted by Elle Macpherson, Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live (BINTM Live) will bring the top model world to life. Fans of the TV series will get the chance to join the show’s infamous judges and the contestants from BINTM Series 7, for the ultimate three day live event, featuring stunning catwalk shows, live music, fashion, styling, shopping, beauty, pampering, exciting entertainment and a range of interactive features all under one roof.
Wannabe models will even get the chance to get spotted as the next big thing, as you learn how to walk the walk on the Open Catwalk or get papped in Company Magazine’s Paparazzi Zone, making this a full on fashion experience and the ultimate girl’s day out.
HOW TO WIN:
BINTMLive and Lela London are offering two lucky readers the chance to WIN a pair of Admission entry tickets to this year’s Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live, London 2011.
Question: Where is this year’s Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live being held?
To enter, you must like Lela London on Facebook and Twitter, then e-mail me your answer to lela at lelalondon dot com!
Terms and conditions:
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Competition winner’s tickets are valid for any one day of Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live, being held at ExCeL London between the 28th – 30th October 2011.
3. These tickets are Admission ONLY.
4. Tickets are non transferable
5. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
6. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
7. The closing date for entry is 15th October, 2011.
– Anna Wintour accepted the award for Best Fashion Site at the 15th Annual Webby Awards. Her acceptance speech? “Sometimes geeks can be chic.”
– Prada (you know, the epitome of Italian fashion brilliance) was looking to raise up to $2.6 billion through a Hong Kong IPO. Yet, when they launched the retail portion of the IPO on Sunday, they generated five times the expected demand. Duh. It’s Prada.
– NBC’s newest reality show, “Fashion Star“, just hired Jessica Simpson as the contestants’ mentor. She joins host Elle MacPherson on the singing, dancing, live, runwayed extravaganza that will eventually reward an aspiring designer with the money to launch their own brand. Fans will also be able to purchase the winning designs online as each episode airs.
– Last week, Kate Middleton stopped at Boots before a gala to buy some Nivea moisturiser. Expect to hunt like never before for your moisture now, Nivea users.
– Kate Moss‘ bachelorette party went down as follows: 30 of her closest friends (including Daphne Guinness and Jade Jagger), two oversized pink Hummers, 120 bottles of booze of rum alone, and a trip to listen to the Foo Fighters. My kind of girl.
– Bella Swan’s wedding dress confirmed! Kristen Stewart’s Twilight character will be getting married in a Carolina Herrera dress. No photos available as of yet.
– Stylist Lori Goldstein has just joined W’s new style director, Edward Enninful, as the glossy’s style editor at large. Killer team.
– Lily Allen announced she was pregnant – congrats! – and got married – double congrats! – on Friday. She wore the beautiful ‘Raphael’ Calais lace wedding dress by Delphine Manivet, and looked positively lovely.
Elle ‘The Body’ Macpherson is showing off her nickname in Love Magazine for “Leader of the Pack“. Photographed by Sharif Hamza and styled by Katie Grand, she is showing her Britain’s Next Top Model hopefuls how to be a supermodel. This would be beyond trashy on anyone but Macpherson (who also makes the comfiest, prettiest underoos I own.) View Post