It was a “give me comfort or give me death” kind of day come Day Four of London Fashion Week. Though I was one missed espresso away from heading to Somerset House in a onesie, a few super-bright pieces saved my style.
What I Wore:
Green faux fur coat, Antoni & Alison (AW12). Red beret, handmade (similar here). Neon orange jumper, Superdry. Red dress, vintage (similar here). Thigh-high boots, Boohoo. iPad case, Lodis (similar here).
Instagram (@lelalondon) – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Filming tutorials (get excited, it’s coming soon!)
2. Last looks in East London for a four-part shoot with Rimmel London. That’s a wrap!
3. The best way to end a Thursday night: at The Hospital Club.
4. Naughty shopping spree: Clements Ribeiro jacket, Ted Baker skirt, and Antoni & Alison coat
5. Princess Pancakes.
6. Apple and peanut butter: the best sick food.
7. Getting through the ever-expanding weekend to do list!
8. Kicking it in some power booties.
9. Only he could fall asleep in such a way.