Have you ever seen Kate Moss look so stunning/happy/lovely? For her nuptials to Jamie Hince (of The Kills), the iconic model wore love on her arms, a custom vintage-style embellished John Galliano wedding dress, Manolo Blahnik heels (with a hidden something blue) and an endless supply of bohemian beauty. The groom wore a custom Stefano Pilati for Yves Saint Laurent grey suit.
“Mosstock” was an absolute dream:
Kate’s hair – loose waves with a weaved veil – was styled by Sam McKnight.
Charlotte Tilbury on make-up artist duty.
Mario Testino snapping away.
Anna Wintour attended, wearing Prada.
Kate changed into three additional outfits by Stella McCartney, whom also designed the maid of honour’s dress.
Snoop Dogg performed at the reception.
The reception invite asked guests to bring their bathing suits and water guns.
Jessica Simpson is making bank. Retail sales of her fashion empire – currently shoes, accessories, outerwear, bathing suits, fragrance, and watches – totalled $750 million this year. “People look at her as a style icon,” explains Vince Camuto, the main licensee for Simpson-sold merchandise.
– Jessica Simpson Sportswear and Jeanswear are expected to do from $150 million to $200 million in retail sales within the next two years.
– The Jeanswear collection can be found in 650 department store doors, including Macy’s, Dillard’s, Belk, and Bon-Ton.
– Six hundred people once lined up to see Simpson make a personal appearance at Belk.
– Simpson’s net worth is estimated at $100 million.
– The latest addition to her empire – sportswear – is inspired by Isabel Marant, Theory, and Sportmax, but with a “younger” attitude.
Homegirl is – in at least one category – outperforming even Madonna.