Instagram (@lelalondon) – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Michael Jackson is alive and well in Camden FYI.
2. Well…lesson learned. Freezer coke explosion.
3. Crazy baroque and curly.
4. Sometimes it just feels nice to chop some hair off.
5. Boozy milkshakes, pancakes, and eggs at The Diner.
6. The Science Museum giving me a need for speed.
7. My office window no longer has an office window. Ouch.
8. Little Mix performing DNA at Bershka.
9. The girl crush to beat all girl crushes: Marina and the Diamonds.
It has been a very musical week for Lela London and friends. On Wednesday I was invited to hang out with Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall (better known as Little Mix) at the opening of Bershka‘s new flagship store on Oxford Street. After the brand launched two new collections – the ‘Dressy Collection’ inspired by the 1920s/full of futuristic fantasy and the limited edition ‘Denim Deluxe’ collection that combines leather and denim – last year’s X Factor winners took to the stage and performed three songs wearing some Bershka of their own.
Because I love you and didn’t want you to miss out, here is their new single ‘DNA’: