I have found something pretty cool to share with you guys! There’s no hiding my love for online shopping (see sidebar of e-tailer obsessions!), and I have found something new and unique in the cluttered world of online retail: Farfetch. Farfetch is a shopping platform-cum-community that unites influential and forward-thinking independent boutiques on one URL.
With an enormous hub of over 1000 designer labels (for womens and mens fashion), the fashion available is absolutely incredible. I am lusting after the designer dresses especially. The best perk? No matter where each boutique is, it will be delivered wherever you are in the world through one checkout system and offer free returns on every item.
Inspired by the range of choices and everyone’s hectic Fashion Week outfit planning, I put together this “Texture With a Tan” look that can transition by climate and also work for any show:
- Lela Rose‘s metallic tweed dress(from Coplon‘s in North Carolina) – Metallic tweed dress in silver. This sleeveless dress features a round neck with ribbon and jewel embellishment, a pleated skirt, and a concealed back zip fastening. Is fully lined.
- Yves Saint Laurent’s snakeskin print tights (from Liska in Vienna) – Brown snakeskin print tights featuring snakeskin print from mid-thigh to toe.
- D&G‘s Lily Bag (from Francis Ferent in Brussels) – Camel leather ‘Lily’ bag from D&G featuring top handles, shoulder strap, four silver tone top zips, lock detail and luggage label.
- Manzoni 42‘s fur poncho (from Dolci Trame in Siena) – Beige poncho featuring horizontal panels of lamb skin and fur, a rolled neck, a concealed fastening to one side and a lined interior.
- Cesare Paciotti ankle boots (from Biondini in Paris) – Grey suede and python skin ankle boots featuring a round toe in suede, python skin on the front and round the ankle with contrasting suede buckle, a grey platform and stiletto heel, with a red snakeskin printed sole.