Instagram (@lelalondon) – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Ready to nap for 1000 years. Thanks for being a babe, London Fashion Week.
2. Massive delivery of Whey Hey. Soon to be swole like David Gandy obvs.
3. The arm parties have started with Dower and Hall.
4. Love when your man welcomes you home after a long day at Fashion Week.
5. 30 minutes ’til Mulberry! A preview of what’s to come…
6. Out with the big gun today: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.
7. York Minster. It’s okay and stuff.
8. First class is for lovers (but I’m a bit sad to leave Yorkshire #colourmeshocked).
9. Since when did Tesco become The American Dream? OMG.
10. Fruity Summer outerwear from Holly Fulton. Boom.
11. These are scallops. I have no idea why I’m rambling about wellies. Late night problems.
‘Gossip Girl’ started filming again, which means more Blair Waldorf wardrobe – and Leighton Meester – to lust over! The first public day of filming brought us Leighton in orange Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps, a citrus print Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2011 skirt, bright yellow ruffled blouse, and an orange Riki Rosetta tote.
On Wednesday, Emma Watson attended the photocall for “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2” at St Pancras station wearing a Rafael Lopez lace-and-tulle mini dress with a gold bodice. She paired the beauty with a black patent leather waistband and black Chanel pumps.
Emma again! This time at the world premiere of “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2” in Trafalgar Square. Perfection in a full-skirted Oscar de la Renta ballgown? I think so. Miss Granger also wore jewellery from Boodles.
Though she didn’t attend any shows, Dita von Teese showed up at the Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall 2011 Closing Party hosted by Chambre Syndicale de la Couture at Trianon Palace. The regal and curvaceous burlesque star wore a beautiful gown by Alexis Mabille from Fall/Winter 2010 – the same dress Leighton Meester wore on last season’s final episode of Gossip Girl.
Though the dress code is all-white for “The White Fairy Tale Love Ball“, hostess and supermodel Natalia Vodianovia always wears red. This year she showed up in an incredible Red Riding Hood-esque gown, custom designed by Valentino Garavani.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge touched down at Calgary Airport in Canada wearing a lemon-yellow silk crepe dress by Jenny Packham (a break from navy, woohoo!). She accessorized with her favourite L.K. Bennett pumps and a matching clutch.
For some reason, I never expected Kate Middleton to show up on a red carpet. That said, she wowed the crowds at last night’s BAFTA Brits To Watch Event, which was held at the Belasco Theatre in LA. She wore a princess-perfect lilac Alexander McQueen gown, silver Jimmy Choo “Vamp” glitter-finish sandals and matching clutch of the same designer.
While I have never featured her before, Saturday‘s singer (and girlfriend to David Gandy) Mollie King truly impressed on the “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2” red carpet. Wearing the “Peignoir” lingerie-inspired Spring/Summer 2011 dress by Julien Macdonald and Nicholas Kirkwood two-tone peep-toes, she was an envelope-pushing breath of fresh air.
Zooey Deschanel‘s uniform involves wearing tights on almost every red carpet, making it quite unusual to see her at the BAFTA Brits To Watch Event in a legs-baring Fall/Winter 2011 dress by Oscar de la Renta. The tea-length design and scalloped hem keeps her style ‘uniform’ consistent, and is beyond lovely on her.