Let’s go crazy* for the the latest fashion flash mob, staged by Moncler Grenoble in the main hall of Grand Central Station. For their Fall/Winter 2011 presentation, Grenoble started off by easing some of their radiant, skiwear-clad models in the rush hour madness. The models stood still as lead until the music kicked, a model mass danced out, and the theatrics began. While the Grenoble collection is no Prabal Gurung, they rank number one for fashion-conscious Winter Wear. Check out the top five looks below, along with a video of the show!
*Part of the show’s soundtrack. Prince, baby. View Post
Anna Dello Russo has her rules to follow during the upcoming Fashion Week madness and has revealed her top ten list on her own blog:
1. Black outfits make a omologate effects.
2. Be carefull with black: Don’t put together different tone of black (clothes, stocking, shoes, etc). Materials reflect the black in different way.
3. Sunshine is a big spot on you: It shows all the mistakes. (Cheap fabrics, ruined accessories, dirty shoes).
4. You must feel the weather every morning. Clothes live in the best context like actresses loving the amazing theater.
5. Don’t match clothes and its own function: Like rain and trenchcoat, like snow and moonboot, forget it the umbrella at home!
6. Wear just night-clothes in daytime. It is unexpected!
7. Don’t carry big bags. On the front row they hinder the passage.
8. Between shoes and bag? Absolutely, amazing shoes matching a perfect pedicure. They make a right attitude!
9. Don’t wearing so much make up. In the morning it does not look fresh.
10. Shape up! You must choose outfits fierce and fully shaped.