Instagram – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Flashback Friday and some poofy hair.
2. Love an empty Heathrow airport.
3. Lusting after everything at Wolford’s press day.
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
5. Push PR’s office: is it wrong to want a dressing room like this?
6. Last minute Halloween tutorial preview.
7. Purifyne Cleanse makes me feel…so…good.
8. Time for a spot of body painting.
9. Playing with some fabulous new bling from Wallis.
The UK doesn’t exactly celebrate Halloween like our amigos in the US, but since I’m half-and-half and obsessed with music, I’m getting my kicks where I can. (Any excuse for a Spotify playlist, right?) It is a little more ‘True Blood gangster woman’ than ‘Monster Mash’, but with everything from Ice T to Marilyn Manson there is definitely something for everyone.
Click here to listen and have a happy Halloween!
Instagram – top to bottom, left to right:
1. Paul Falltrick are hair geniuses.
2. Sunday’s hidden treasure.
3. The seabass, sweet potato and fennel lunch from My Zenergy has to be the best food delivery I’ve ever received.
4. The babies are trying on their Halloween costumes.
5. The most beautiful pink thing I’ve ever owned.
6. The rumours are true. London is wet.
7. Early morning delivery from America. I. LOVE. CANDY CORN.
8. Getting ready for Hannah’s delightful Camden birthday debauchery.
9. The stuff we call life juice.