There is a strange ritual many Londoners adopt wherein Bank Holidays become an excuse to leave the city.
My thoughts? That’s just more city space for me!
Rather than fleeing, I invited one of my best lady friends – Jen – down from Leeds to spend the weekend exploring Regent Street with me.
Read on for an intimate introduction to The Langham, Aubaine, The ICE Bar, Momo, Crazy Coqs at Brasserie Zedel, tibits, Margaret Dabbs at Liberty, Ristorante Frescobaldi, and more. This is ‘a day in the life’ times two, dear readers: image-heavy is an understatement.
Instagram (@lelalondon) – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Much-needed pit stop at Aubaine during Regent Tweet.
2. Clashy broad.
3. Bellini masterclass. And by masterclass I mean…
4. Final date night before Manfriend heads off sailing. Burgers obvs.
5. Hahahaha. Blurred Lines: Eiffel Tower edition.
6. Say hello to The ‘Carrie’ Necklace.
7. Traffic to-do list: document #ootd.
8. Huge thank you to Coach for my beautiful blogger kit!
9. Having a Gatsby night with The Manfriend. Love love love.
10. Just try and say no to Salvador & Amanda’s Chorizo lollypops…(New Food for Thought at www.HungerTV.com!)
11. Major love and congratulations to Eva Chen! Check my latest HungerTV.com ‘Fash for Thought‘ to see why…
12. Getting personal with Anna Lou of London.