It’s that time of year again where everyone asks me what I want for Christmas and I go running – screaming – in the other direction. I never know what I want. In every aspect. I get a kick out of buying gifts but I am an awkward mess when receiving any.
But hey, when equal parts practical and completely insane, the internet – where money is no object – offers a great chance to make a dream wish list.
What do you all want for Christmas?
The Christmas List:
Marc By Marc Jacobs Iridescent Silver Laptop Case
A sexy suitcase
A trip to Fiji/New Zealand/Japan
A very tiny adorable animal
Y Ligne Medium Soft Leather Bag, Black – Saint Laurent
Fitted black cape (Though, preferably, without fur)
Silk-satin pajama set
A Peugeot 207 CC
TomTom Go 6000
Every November since I was about seven years old, I have created an elaborate Christmas wish list. To be honest, it is probably one of my favourite ‘Christmas activities’, even if I don’t get a single item off of it!
What is on your list this year?
1. Mazal Diamond / Micro-Set Diamond Circle Ring in 18k Gold
2. Agent Provocateur / Classic Corset
3. M&Co / Tan leather jacket
4. LN-CC / Maison Martin Margiela 22 Ruched Trunk Boots
5. MyTights / The best tights in the world
6. Urban Outfitters / Fujifilm Instax Wide 210 Camera & Film Set
7. Urban Outfitters / Two-Shelf Jewellery Box
8. Urban Outfitters / Deer Collage Canvas
9. Liberty London / Taschen Fashion 2012 Desk Diary
10. Selfridges / Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G 32GB white
11. Selfridges / Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System
12. Selfridges / Mulberry Taylor oversized satchel matte in Deer Brown (or a bright colour!)
13. Selfridges / Laqa & Co nail polish pen in Birthday Suit
14. A kickass lens that works with the Canon 550D and lets me take photos like this / Not pictured.
15. A donation to someone who really needs it / Not pictured.