It seems that – with the countdown to Christmas officially in its stride – London is really begging for an excuse to add a little bit of fun to our (typically cold and wet) gift shopping experience. Thankfully, Covent Garden’s Seven Dials and St. Martin’s Courtyard have teamed up with MasterCard Priceless London to bring us a night of shopping, merriment, and Vintage Tricycles serving complimentary mulled wine (WOO!). On November 29th, you will be able to shop and be merry for less with over 120 stores participating in a 20% Off Christmas Shopping Night between 5 and 9pm.
The fun doesn’t end there, either!
Along with complimentary festive manicures provided by the infamous WAH Nails team 15 Shorts Gardens for the first 75 shoppers who spend over £50 during the Shopping Night, festivities include:
– £50 luxury goodie bag for the first 200 shoppers to spend £100 on their MasterCard in conjunction with their shopping ticket. Claim from 5.30pm onwards at 15 Shorts Gardens.
– Show your ticket and enjoy a complimentary Courvoisier cocktail in the St Martin’s Courtyard’s Pop-Up Bar.
– Christmas will come early for 150 shoppers who will be selected at random and presented with a Golden Ticket for a lucky dip for prizes worth up to £150.
– Look out for our Black Cab photo booth in which you can capture a fun snap of you and your shopping friends.
– Get a helping hand choosing your Christmas gifts with our inspiration window at 15 Shorts Garden. Shoppers will also have the chance to win the entire £1000 Christmas Gift Window on the Seven Dials’ Facebook page.
– A host of in-store activity including DJ The Dressing Parlour at Urban Outfitters, a Bombay Sapphire pop-up cocktail bar and tarot card reader at Diesel’s Flagship Store, Beauty Ambassador makeovers and a ‘gift’ balloon launch at Bare Escentuals, Kopapa’s Peter Gordon and head chef Selin serving warming snacks and Kopapa & Sipsmith’s Hot Gin Punch from their pop-up stall, DJ Sets from Breton and Kiwi and complimentary Asahi beer at TopMan General Store, free consultations and complimentary fringe trims from the hair-care experts at Sassoon Salon, plus savour hot pork belly sandwiches and mulled wine from the Jamie’s Italian stall in St Martin’s Courtyard.
– Exclusive MasterCard deals available until the 31st of December.
For all the details, see SevenDials.co.uk!
Which events catch your eye?