In case you missed it, I’ve uploaded Hannah Mills and I’s Facebook Live about sex to Youtube for your continual viewing pleasure! Feel free to leave any further questions or comments on the video/Twitter/wherever suits you best.
Christmas Gift Ideas: The Blogger
Petite Foret Necklace from Juliet & Company
Dance Your Grave Platforms from Iron Fist
Diana Mini Camera from Lomography
Taupe Colorblocked Leather Camera Bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs
Snakeskin Audio Clutch from Stelle
Totes Ridictionary from Oliver Bonas
The Apartment – Fashion Week’s favourite blogger hub – was back and better than ever this season.
Stunning flowers from Interflora lined what could be the most impeccable apartment in London. With closets (and washing machines) packed full of garments from Next, Opening Ceremony, Russell & Bromley and many more, it also happened to be constantly filled with the best dressed ladies in London.
Though I had an unbelievably packed schedule, personal highlights included daily breakfast from Balthazar, beauty chat with the Birchbox team, a much-needed makeover from the guys at Sassoon and Laura Mercier, Ryan Gosling (obvs), and a quiet 10 minutes to recharge on the bed, flipping through fashion’s best coffee table books.
I truly feel like I’m leaving school for the Summer when Fashion Week ends. I am so proud of the work that Abi, The Apartment Team, and all my fellow bloggers have achieved. ‘Til next season…
Though it has a lot of the same features as my beloved S4 – Group Play, Sound & Shot, Drama Shot, etc – the Zoom has entered a league of its own. It has the most powerful zoom lens of any smartphone (we’re talking 10x optical zoom!), a 16 MP CMOS sensor, OIS and Xenon flash. It felt like carrying a spy-friendly mini SLR over Fashion Week and, as you can see from the photos I took at Holly Fulton (below), delivered insane results.
I may not end up with a SLR-broken back in my twenties, after all. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is, at the very least, a blogger’s best friend.
Instagram (@lelalondon) – left to right, top to bottom:
1. Much-needed pit stop at Aubaine during Regent Tweet.
2. Clashy broad.
3. Bellini masterclass. And by masterclass I mean…
4. Final date night before Manfriend heads off sailing. Burgers obvs.
5. Hahahaha. Blurred Lines: Eiffel Tower edition.
6. Say hello to The ‘Carrie’ Necklace.
7. Traffic to-do list: document #ootd.
8. Huge thank you to Coach for my beautiful blogger kit!
9. Having a Gatsby night with The Manfriend. Love love love.
10. Just try and say no to Salvador & Amanda’s Chorizo lollypops…(New Food for Thought at www.HungerTV.com!)
11. Major love and congratulations to Eva Chen! Check my latest HungerTV.com ‘Fash for Thought‘ to see why…
12. Getting personal with Anna Lou of London.