Make-Up Tutorial: Pop Luxe with Chanel
Once upon a time I was a make-up artist for both Chanel and MAC. When two gorgeous Chanel products managed to make their way home with me recently (ahem idonothaveanexpensivemakeupaddiction ahem), the occasion called for a melding of the brands. The Pop Luxe beauty look is easy as can be to recreate and simply uses the products below.
1. Without priming the eye, brush the eyeshadow over your entire lid and blend into the crease. The formula of the eyeshadow is incredibly soft and lasts all day without primer.
2. Use the liquid eyeliner to draw a thin like of blue – your ‘pop’ – under the eye, focusing on the outer corner.
3. Throw your mascara on. Like I said, easy peasy. Eyeko’s new Black Magic formula has just launched in Space NK and has quickly become my favourite mascara. As well as being paraben-free, the formula has conditioning keratin, shea butter, and delivers an intense long-lasting curl.
4. Lipstick on. I was intimidated by the brown hue of Chic before swatching it, but the semi-sheer colour is luxe, soft, and enhances the depth of a naturally pink lip.
5. Use a synthetic brush to pick up some colour from the lipstick tube and blend it in as a delicious cream blush on the cheek.